Saturday, June 5, 2010

Summer Predictions

Happy Summer! Summer finally is here and I cannot wait. There is a lot going on at UCSB Athletics during the summer. Here is a preview and my thoughts.

June 14-18: UCSB Men's Basketball Camp
It is a really fun camp for kids my age to go and play hoops with great coaches who are the UCSB coaches and players. I am going and cannot wait to be there in 11 days at the T-Dome!

Rest of the Summer: College Cup Preparations, Men's Basketball Schedule Release, Men's Soccer begins games
The College Cup. This will be huge. 17,000 rowdy Gaucho locos watching the Men's Soccer team take home a national title. Yes, I am predicting that!!!! Then the schedule for Men's B-Ball comes out: I predict Portland, Saint Marys, and UCLA on the schedule! Then the Men's Soccer team begins their quest for a 2nd National Championship!

It should be a good 2010-2011 and it all starts with preparation during the days of summer!

Go Gauchos!


No comments:

Post a Comment